Direction Employment and Training (DET) Group Training provides a win-win situation for everyone
No matter what industry you are in, investing in training through an Apprenticeship or Traineeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line.
No two businesses are the same, and that is why Apprenticeships or Traineeships have been designed to be flexible, while at the same time providing nationally recognised quality training developed by industry for industry.
There is likely to be an Apprenticeship or Traineeship to suit your business needs, as they are available in a variety of qualification levels in more than 500 occupations across Australia, in traditional trades, as well as a diverse range of emerging careers in most sectors of business and industry.
No Stress, no risk Apprenticeship and Traineeship recruitment and administration
DET Group Training service administers and manages a range of Apprentices and Trainees that can be placed with your business to meet your changing skill needs. This provides you with the flexibility to employ full time or part time on a short or long term basis, depending on your particular business’s staffing requirements. We take the risk out of employment while your business gains both flexibility and security.
DET assists you with Apprentice and Trainee placement and then oversees the administration and training for you. Once you have selected your Apprentice or Trainee, DET will
- Oversee enrolment with a suitable Registered Training Organisation
- Provide a comprehensive induction program
- Supply appropriate personal protective equipment
- Undertake on site assessments in consultation with you, to ensure the workplace is safe
- Pay your apprentice or trainee on your behalf
- Manage annual leave, sick leave and superannuation payments
- Provide advice on current OH&S regulations
- Visit regularly to review performance, monitor progress and provide feedback
- Provide support and counseling services
- Ensure you gain access to all available Government incentives and support services
Financial Incentives can help you in employing an Apprentices and Trainees
Employers hiring Australian Apprentices or Trainees may be eligible to receive incentive payments under the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program.