Traineeship-Business Certificate III
We are seeking an energetic, team-orientated Trainee to join our team.
This traineeship is a full-time position (approx. 35 hours per week) based at Fairfield and throughout the traineeship you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Utilising Microsoft programs
- Collection of data
- Assist or help direct enquiries
- Providing administrative support to staff e.g filing, data entry, etc.
- Data entry in the internal computer system
- Forms being signed and scanned
- Answering phone enquires taking messages
- Welcoming customers to the office
- Passion for working in an office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honest and hard-working
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Committed to a 12 month traineeship
- Checkable work history and/or latest school reports
Being employed by DET, you will be provided with:
- Award wages and paid annual leave
- Ongoing support
- A trainee mentor
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation
Please include your CV with a cover letter to support your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position you must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.